Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 10.05.2021, 08:11
Местный

Скрытый текст - text:
Over position

Serbia. in the border zone with Hungary.Two and a half years ago

It was sunny summer day . 27 age old young man collecting things in big bag.

- Milosz are you really assured to serve as PMC operator? Its may be to dangerous .

-I promise , after completing the contract, go to the university a fortiori it great possible to get money and connections. I have recommendation from Professor Bernard Karel from European technology institute. They work for new project and i want participate in design.

-As a test subject?

-Maybe I will be able to avoid it. All right. i'm ready, I will be in touch.

-Good luck , you will be needed it.

Milosz went to the bus, it was his first day. On the way to assembly center he thinks "Это мой шанс. Я не могу отказаться от него просто так". Suddenly he payed attention to old man in vintage uniform look like veteran, he answered.

- Trying to follow an unfamiliar path. You far from fist and last. Nothing is change.

-I will take note of this, Rasmus calm answered.

The bus arrived at the collection point.

-All right i should to go.

Doors opened and Milosz went to the entrance to the central office. At the entrance he was met by a security officer.

-A new recruit, please come after me .

They went int spacious hall to the reception. A pretty secretary was sitting at the table.

-Please present your documents.

-Sure here it is.

-Good, you're may to pass .she give blank to Milosz

-Thank you, he carefully considered the form and then put it in the bag.

Then Rasmus comes through glasses doors to lift hall , elevate on third flour and went into small cabinet.

- Well come herr(Mr.) Rasmus, please sit . Colonel Steiner takes form . So you want join to Atlantic Strike Defence Company . May i interested a reason?

- I heard you cooperate with European Tech institute . I'm going to go there.

-You must understand the full extent of the risk. We can assign you to the support squad, but cannot promise any guarantee.

- I acquainted with PHD Karel, perhaps he can assist.

- it changes the matter, however all we can offer is engineer division .

- I'm agree.

- Welcome to abort …

Continue novel with new name.
Скрытый текст - ещё текста:

One man army

Training Camp

-Listen to my order , loud said instructor , no you go under your command, any insubordination and violation will be suppressed in accordance with the charter.

-Sir ,yes sir.

Recruits lined up in a column and ran into the polygon , what simulated different urban and field locations . Сars with equipment were waiting for them on the spot.

- You must be ready to engage in combat with whatever weapon you have. a good fighter must be able to handle any rifle this is the key to survival.

Milosz comes to armored SUV. He takes counter balanced 7.62 x39 assault rifle , 357 sg Smith and Wesson pistol and corvo knife
Hey, yo. whats up man

Последний раз редактировалось BaZilisk; 19.05.2021 в 22:37. Причина: даблпостинг